Thank You to our Sponsors!
You may join at anytime and enjoy the benefits of membership.
• advertising opportunities at visitor info kiosks
• chamber website listings and member pages
• promoting your business in semi-monthly newsletter
• participation in chamber activities
• inclusion in Discover Clinton brochure. 12,000 distribution on ferries and info kiosks (deadline Feb 28)
• representation of your business interests with local governments
• business contacts through monthly meetings
New membership year is Mar 1, 2013 thru Feb 2014. Download an application.
Member App 2013 1.1MB
Lynn Willeford and Steve Shapiro will be sharing how you can participate in a social network of people on Whidbey who are committed to a vibrant local economy and looking for ways to invest some fo their money here on the island. Learn about how WILL connects businesses and nonprofits in need of capital with those who might be willing to make loans.
Our meetings are open to all who are interested in helping the Clinton community thrive. Chamber members have an opportunity to share news about their business and network.
5:30 - 7 pm
Dinner: $12.50 dinner
The Market is looking for:
Prepared food and drinks. Fresh local produce. Value-added food items. Local artists and craftspeople. Plants and garden supplies. Local services. Antiques. Musicians. And More!
6315 Storkson Drive, less than a mile from the ferry.
Contact Market Manager:
Carol Flax 425-791-1192
This year we will feature a beer and wine garden.
...great fishing, crabbing, and clamming
...quiet roads for cycling
…a par 3 golf course
…launches for kayaks and other boats
…the convenient variety of shops
…a full selection of personal and professional services
…unique educational facilities
…the Gateway to Whidbey Island...
Presented by the
Clinton Chamber of Commerce
Copyright 2013 Clinton Chamber of Commerce